Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Waking up with the beast



I haven't been taking a lot of pictures lately, just as I haven't really been writing, or reading blogs (I'm really sorry! I'm all caught up on Dosh's and Nife is next). Let's just say life has been in the way. This is what my bed looks like this morning.

I recently changed up a few things in my apartment for the Summer and my favorite change is this Striped Duvet + Shams from West Elm. I got the inspiration from a design blog and I loved the idea of customizing the shams. I might get another set for the kicks. Needless to say, someone has a little problem with the wording of this set, which makes him even more of a grouchy beast in the mornings....

Sorry about the rumples, I made a promise never to iron my sheets again haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment