Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Crabby Tuesday Blues

A few minutes to clear my head while I wait for class to be over.

Some times I feel like I have checked out on life.
Don't call 911, I'm not heading down that way...
It's just that I'm not excited by much these days.
Graduation. Not excited.
Moving to New York. Not hyped.
It's even hard to fake it when people ask, and I feel like I am letting them down
when I see how my damp mood takes that genuine, excited smile off their faces.
I'm not sure when I became so 'sleepy', but that's what it is.
I have tried to talk to people about it,
but it feels like the moment I say Hello I'm hit with their problems instead.
And I understand: it is a tough time for all of us because there is so much going on
So until I find someone who is not too busy to listen, this is me talking to me, about me.

♥♡Love and Crabcakes♡♥

No comments:

Post a Comment