Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

1, 2, 3, 4, 5....

Today, I am thankful for Life, it has not been easy but the good has definitely outweighed the bad.

I am thankful for God's Provision, every single day is an amazing blessing. 

I am thankful for my Siblings, I am such a patient person because of them.

I am thankful for My Father, he is my hero but he reminds me everyday that every hero is first, just a Man.

I am thankful for My Mother, she did not have all the time in the world to teach me everything, but she left a great example.

I am thankful for my Grandmother who constantly prays for me day and night.

I am thankful for my Friends, a family I am more than lucky to have.

I am thankful for Good food, hope to get those nice curves someday.

I am thankful for the gift of Laughter, it is my fountain of youth.

I am thankful for Sunshine, and if you live in Seattle, I am thankful for you.

I am thankful for my Blackberry, having my friends so close by is a big blessing. 

I am thankful the ability to Love, it is nothing to be taken for granted.

I am thankful for school, and all the great people I have met.

to be continued...


2 comments: