Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

3 of Us Nuts: Spyda



This is my first public post... let me tell you why...


I am a writer. Words have been my therapy, my solace, my shell for as long as I can remember. But more than that, words have been my secret. Many tears have been buried in my words and if you search far enough (actually, in a little box no one is allowed to open) you will see my journey... every emotion, every phase, every secret


My name is Spyda...... The thinker, the philosopher, the 'Head'. I am grounded, and with good reason... I live in a curious body in a sensual world filled with sights and textures and somebody has to be in charge. I am a Christian, why wouldn't I be... God is Love, and Love is my purpose. I give my love freely, unconditionally, without expectations and I have never been disappointed... and so I love. I am mysterious.....


No comments:

Post a Comment